- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE) course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of service provider VPN solutions. The goal is to train professionals to enable service provider point of presence (POP) to provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs. The instruction is reinforced with hands-on labs to ensure that students thoroughly understand how to implement VPNs within their networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS and IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider networks.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduce the VPN technologies that are used in the service provider environment and the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN peer-to-peer architecture
- Describe the implementation steps that are needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in service provider networks
- Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to
- implement managed services and Internet access
- Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services
- VPN Technologies
- MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet Service
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses