- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
This Instructor Lead Training course is #3 of 4. It will prepare students for the SPCORE exam required for the new CCNP-SP Certification. This certifictation is designed to prepare students to work at the Professional level in a Service Provider environment.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the hierarchical campus structure, basic switch operation, use of SDM templates, PoE, and LLDP
- Implement VLANs, trunks, explain VTP, implement DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment, and configure port aggregation
- Implement and optimize STP mechanism that best suits your network - PVSTP+, RPVSTP+, or MSTP
- Configure routing on a multilayer switch
- Configure NTP, SNMP, IP SLA, port mirroring, and verify StackWise and VSS operation
- Implement First Hop redundancy in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Secure campus network according to recommended practices
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software configuration.
Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks (SPNGN1), Part 1 course.
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks (SPNGN2) Part 2 course.
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) course.
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE) course.
- Module 1: Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Module 2: MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Module 3: QoS in the Service Provider Network
- Module 4: QOS Classification and Marking
- Module 5: QoS Congestion Management and Avoidance
- Module 6: QoS Traffic Policing and Shaping
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses