- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive Security Appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
This course will be of benefit to security engineers involved in the support and deployment of Cisco VPN Solutions and inpiduals looking to obtain the Cisco Certified Network Professional for Security Certification.
After attending this course you should be able to :
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- The Role of VPNs in Network Security
- VPNs and Cryptography
Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA
- Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
- Deploying Cisco IOS DMVPNs
Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Introducing Cisco FlexVPN Solution
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Deploying Hub-and-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Deploying Spoke-to-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
Deploying Clientless SSL VPN
- Clientless SSL VPN Overview
- Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying Application Access in Clientless SSL VPN
Deploying Advanced Authentication in Clientless SSL VPN
Deploying Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Overview of Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Deploying Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Deploying Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Deploying Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
- Deploying Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting in Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
- Implementing Host Scan
- Implementing DAP for SSL VPNs
- Lab 1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity on the Cisco ASA
- Lab 2: Implement Cisco IOS Static VTI Point-to-Point Tunnel
- Lab 3: Implement DMVPN
- Lab 4: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lab 5: Implement Hub-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
- Lab 6: Implement Spoke-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
- Lab 7: Implement ASA Basic Clientless SSL VPN
- Lab 8: Application Access clientless SSL
- Lab 9: Advanced AAA clientless SSL
- Lab 10: Lab: Implement ASA Basic AnyConnect SSL VPN
- Lab 11: Configure Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lab12: Configure Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs on Cisco ASA
- Lab13: Configure Advanced Authentication for Cisco AnyConnect VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lab 14: Configure Hostscan and DAP for AnyConnect SSL VPNs
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses