- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive Security Appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
After attending this course you should be able to :
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
- Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Deploying Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses