- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QOS)course is designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge of IP QoS requirements, conceptual models using Differentiated Services (Diffserv), Integrated Services (IntServ) and Best Effort (over provisioning), and the implementation of IP QoS on Cisco IOS switch and router platforms. Case studies and lab exercises included in the course help students to apply the concepts mastered in individual modules to real-life scenarios.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the need to implement QoS and explain methods for implementing and managing QoS
- Identify and describe different models used for ensuring QoS in a network and explain key IP QoS mechanisms used to implement these models
- Explain the use of MQC and AutoQoS to implement QoS on the network.
- Classify and Mark network traffic in order to implement a defined QoS Policy
- Use Cisco queuing mechanisms to manage network congestion
- Use Cisco QoS congestion avoidance mechanisms to reduce the effects of congestion on the network
- Use Cisco QoS traffic policing and traffic shaping mechanisms to effectively limit the rate of network traffic.
- Introduction to IP QoS
- The Building Blocks of IP QoS
- Introduction to Modular QoS CLI and AutoQoS
- Classification and Marking
- Congestion Management
- Congestion Avoidance
- Traffic Policing and Shaping
- Link Efficiency Mechanisms
- QoS Best Practice
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses