- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v1.0 is an instructor-led training program that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to their end customers. This five-day course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP® certification. The ROUTE course is a component of the CCNP curriculum. The ROUTE course is designed to provide professionals of medium to large network sites with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. The goal is to train professionals to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. The ROUTE training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure that they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks.
Facilitated, self-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
• Plan routing services to meet requirements
• Implement an EIGRP-based solution
• Implement a scalable multiarea network OSPF-based solution
• Implement an IPv4-based redistribution solution
• Implement path control
• Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to an ISP
Valid CCNA certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite.
- Lesson 1: Planning Routing Services to Requirements
- Lesson 2: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Lesson 3: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based Solution
- Lesson 4: Implementing an IPv4-Based Redistribution Solution
- Lesson 5: Implementing Path Control
- Lesson 6: Connecting an Enterprise Network to an ISP Network
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)