The Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) course focuses on the design, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive security policy, using Cisco IOS security features and technologies as examples.
The course covers security controls of Cisco IOS devices as well as a functional introduction to the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance.
Using instructor-led discussion, lecture, and hands-on lab exercises, this course allows students to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch office network using Cisco IOS security features that are available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Configuration Professional) and the CLI on Cisco routers, switches, and ASA appliances.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any Cisco CCIE Certification
To gain the prerequisite skills and knowledge, Cisco strongly recommends the knowledge of the following courses:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Networking Security Fundamentals
- Protecting the Network Infrastructure
- Threat Control and Containment
- Secure Connectivity
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses