- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure-2 (DCNI-2) version 3.0 is a 5-day hands-on course that replaces the DCNI-2 course with 3-1/2 days of actual Nexus 7000 and 1-1/2 days of Nexus 2000 & 5000 lecture and hands on labs. DCNI-2 Nexus teaches you how to implement an enterprise Data Center routing and switching infrastructure with the next-generation Cisco Nexus product family and includes an overview of the FCoE.
This course provides a technical overview of the Nexus platform architecture, deployment, and operations, including Virtual Device Contexts, Layer 2, QoS, and security. You will explore the features of NX-OS and the Nexus platform by performing hands-on labs using a solution level topology.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Describe the key features of the Nexus 7010 chassis.
- Describe Supervisor Engine and Line Card Module features.
- Describe the key features of the Nexus 7010 power supplies and fan -cooling system.
- Describe the Connectivity Management Processor.
- Describe the basic architecture of NX-OS.
- Explain NX-OS Supervisor Redundancy.
- Explain how the Nexus 5000 functions within SAN and LAN environments.
- Describe the Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) protocol.
Module 1: Using the Cisco Nexus 7000 in Data Center Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Lesson 2: Overview of the Cisco Nexus 7000
- Lesson 3: Introducting to Virtual Device Contexts in the Cisco Nexus 7000
- Lesson 4: Managing the Cisco Nexus 7000
- Lesson 5: Cisco Nexus 7000 and NX-OS Layer 2 Protocols & Features
- Lesson 6: Nexus 7000 and Cisco NX-OS Layer 3 Protocols & Features
- Lesson 7: Cisco Nexus 7000 / NX-OS Quality of Service
- Lesson 8: Cisco Nexus 7000 and Cisco NX-OS Security
- Lesson 9: Troubleshooting
Module 2: Overview of the Nexus 5000 and Nexus 2000
- Lesson 1: Overview of the Nexus 5000and Nexus 2000
- Lesson 2: Understanding Fibre Channel
- Lesson 3: Implementing an FCoE Network Using Nexus 5000 Switches
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses