- Duration: 5 Days
This course enables the student to implement advanced Cisco MDS 9000 technologies and features that apply primarily to enterprise SANs, and troubleshoot common SAN problems and configuration errors. This course merges CASI and CMSE, including updates for SAN-OS 2.1 and 3.0.
- Channel Partner / Reseller.
- Given a detailed Fibre Channel SAN design specification, the learner will be able to implement a SAN with multiple virtual fabrics using the full range of features and capabilities provided by the Cisco MDS platform, so that the SAN demonstrates high availability, scalability, performance, and interoperability.
- Given a detailed set of Fibre Channel SAN management requirements, the learner will be able to configure and use fabric management, performance management, and security services on the Cisco MDS platform, so that the SAN can be effectively managed, tuned, and secured.
- Given a set of observable symptoms on a Fibre Channel SAN, the learner will be able to diagnose and correct software configuration issues and inoperable hardware components, so that the problems are resolved with minimal disruption to the SAN environment.
- Given a set of requirements for an iSCSI implementation, the learner will be able to identify and configure the appropriate iSCSI features to meet the requirements.
Module 1: Building Enterprise SAN Fabrics
Module 2: Implementing Management and Security Services
Module 3: Advanced Troubleshooting
Module 4: Implementing iSCSI
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses