- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
- This course introduces Windows Server 2008 clustering and provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot clusters.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for IT professional technical specialists responsible for implementing and maintaining high availability solutions utilizing clustering technologies.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Clusters
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Failover Clusters
- Lesson 3: Preparing to Install a Failover Cluster
- Lesson 4: Overview of Failover Cluster Storage Requirements
- Lesson 5: Configuring a Failover Cluster
- Lesson 6: Configuring Cluster Resources and Server Roles
- Lesson 7: Maintaining Microsoft Failover Clusters
- Lesson 8: Implementing Geographically Dispersed Clusters
- Lesson 9: Implementing Network Load Balanced Clusters