- This course teaches students how to implement and manage Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V. It also teaches students how to manage Hyper-V with Solution Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) and with PowerShell.
Who Should Attend
- The primary audience for this course is Windows Server 2003/2008 System Administrators who manage and implement Server Virtualization technologies within their network. The secondary audience for this course is Enterprise System Architects who plan enterprise server resources with an emphasis on server consolidation.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
- Lesson 2: Configure Hyper-V Settings and Virtual Networks
- Lesson 3: Hyper-V Remote Administration
- Lesson 4: Creation of Virtual Machines and Virtual Hard Drives
- Lesson 5: Virtual Machine Settings, Snapshots, and High Availability
- Lesson 6: Migration of Virtual Machines to Hyper-V
- Lesson 7: Introduction to System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Lesson 8: Managing the SCVMM Virtual Machine Image Library and Checkpoints
- Lesson 9: PowerShell and Disaster Recovery