- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
This instructor-led course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills that are needed to update and support a reliable, secure messaging infrastructure. This infrastructure is used for creating, storing, and sharing information by using Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 in a medium-sized to large messaging environment. This course offers a significant amount of hands-on practices, discussions, and assessments that assist delegates in becoming proficient in the skills that are needed to update and support Exchange Server 2003.
This course is intended for messaging support professionals who work in medium-to-large environments (250 to 5,000 seats) with multiple physical locations, mixed-client connection protocols, wireless and Internet messaging connectivity. D
- Perform a clean installation of Exchange Server 2003 and verify that the installation was successful.
- Describe the process for upgrading to Exchange Server 2003 from Exchange 2000.
- Configure and manage Exchange Server 2003.
- Manage interoperability between Exchange 2003 & Exchange 2000
- Secure Exchange Server 2003.
- Manage recipients, public folders and address lists.
- Implement and manage client access with Internet protocols.
- Manage client configuration and connectivity.
- Manage routing & mobile devices with Exchange Server 2003
- Manage data storage and hardware resources.
- Plan for disaster and disaster recovery.
- Back up and restore Exchange, and perform preventive maintenance.
- Migrate users from Exchange Server 5.5 to a separate Exchange Server 2003 organization.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses