- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Microsoft Certified Professional Exams
Technology Specialist : Exam 70-669 TS: TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Desktop Virtualization
This five-day, instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and manage desktop virtualization solutions. This course provides an overview of virtualization and the various Microsoft products that you can use to implement and deploy a virtualization solution. The course explains how to configure and manage a MED-V deployment. Then, it describes the procedures for deploying an App-V solution by implementing App-V servers and clients and by sequencing applications. The course then covers the configuration of Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp programs. Finally, the course describes the concept of user state virtualization and procedures for configuring the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
This course is intended for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 system and desktop administrators who will manage and implement desktop and application virtualization technologies within their networks.
The students for this course typically are responsible for implementing their organizations’ desktop and application virtualization, or their information technology (IT) management has directed them to research and/or implement desktop and application virtualization in the existing environment. Students should have a minimum of 1.5 years of experience working with Windows Server 2008 as a server or desktop administrator. This course does not require prior experience with virtualization. However, we highly recommend familiarity with virtualization concepts and management tools.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Plan desktop virtualization scenarios.
• Implement and configure Windows Virtual PC and the Windows XP mode.
• Implement Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization.
• Configure and deploy MED-V images.
• Manage a MED-V deployment.
• Implement App-V servers.
• Plan and deploy Application Virtualization clients.
• Administer the App-V infrastructure by using the App-V Management Console.
• Sequence applications for deployment by using the App-V infrastructure or a standalone installation.
• Configure and use Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp programs.
• Implement user state virtualization.
• Configure and use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
• Compare and review the various desktop virtualization technologies.
• Basic skills with Windows Command line
• Monitoring and Management Tools
• AD DS, including Group Policy deployments
• Performance Monitoring
- Module 1: Overview of Desktop Virtualization Scenarios
- Module 2: Implementing Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP Mode
- Module 3: Implementing Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization
- Module 4: Configuring and Deploying MED-V Images
- Module 5: Managing a MED-V Deployment
- Module 6: Implementing Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Module 7: Planning and Deploying App-V Clients
- Module 8: Managing and Administering Application Virtualization
- Module 9: Sequencing Applications for Virtualization
- Module 10: Configuring Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp
- Module 11: Implementing User State Virtualization
- Module 12: Configuring Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Module 13: Summary of Desktop Virtualization Technologies
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)