- Fees / Price TAB
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor-led course teaches students how to implement and maintain an Office Communications Server 2007 telephony solution. The course covers the topologies supported by Office Communications Server 2007 for deploying a telephony solution for an organization. Further, the course introduces the various call-flow scenarios in an enterprise and explains the call flow among the various Office Communications Server 2007 components in each scenario.
This course is intended for current real-time communications IT Professional and infrastructure specialists who want to learn how to implement Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement and maintain telephony by using Office Communications Server 2007.
- Plan and deploy Office Communications Server 2007 in a PBX telephony environment.
- Plan and deploy Office Communications Server 2007 enterprise telephony solutions.
- Describe and monitor Office Communications Server 2007 call flow.
Module 1: Implementing and Maintaining Telephony by Using Office Communications Server 2007
- Office Communications Server 2007 supports both PBX telecommunications and SIP telecommunications. To capitalize on the SIP telecommunications functionalities, enterprises can integrate Office Communications Server 2007 into their telephony solution. This module describes the basic components of an enterprise telephony solution, such as PSTN, PBX, SIP-PSTN gateways, and endpoints, and security considerations for implementing a secure telephony solution. The module describes the Active Directory design considerations and networking considerations for deploying Office Communications Server 2007. The module also identifies the installation considerations for distributing the Office Communicator 2007 client to enterprise users. Finally, this module introduces the administrative tools that Office Communications Server 2007 provides to manage and monitor the enterprise telephony solution.
Module 2: Planning and Deploying Office Communications Server 2007 in a PBX Telephony Environment
- Enterprise users can access the telephony solution by using any of the Office Communications Server 2007 clients, such as Office Communicator 2007, Microsoft Office Mobile Communicator 2007, Microsoft Office Web Communicator, Microsoft SIP endpoints, and third-party SIP endpoints. This module describes the deployment of a telephony solution for an enterprise based on SIP-to-PBX interoperability, SIP-to-IP-PBX interoperability, Office Communications Server 2007 integration with the IP-PSTN gateway, or remote office integration.
Module 3: Planning and Deploying Office Communications Server 2007 Enterprise Telephony Solutions
- In the Office Communications Server 2007 enterprise telephony solution, telephony users can communicate with internal telephony users and remote office telephony users. This module describes the call features in an enterprise telephony solution, such as call routing. The module introduces the enterprise telephony solution components of Office Communications Server 2007, such as the Office Communicator clients, gateways, Mediation Server, Front End Server, Access Edge Server, Director, Media Relay and multipoint control unit (MCU), interactive applications, and SIP clients.
Module 4: Monitoring and Maintaining Office Communications Server 2007
- Office Communications Server 2007 supports both inbound and outbound calls between internal telephony users and external PSTN users, and between internal PBX users and internal Office Communicator telephony users. Understanding the protocols used and the call flow can assist in troubleshooting and improving routing within the telephony solution. This module describes the protocols used, and the call flow between internal telephony users in an Office Communications Server 2007 enterprise telephony solution. In addition this module describes the tools available for monitoring the call flow.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses