This course teaches students how to implement a Reporting Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to use the development tools to create reports, and how to use the Reporting Services management and administrative tools.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement reporting solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Lesson 2: Authoring Basic Reports
- Lesson 3: Enhancing Basic Reports
- Lesson 4: Manipulating Data Sets
- Lesson 5: Using Report Models
- Lesson 6: Publishing and Executing Reports
- Lesson 7: Using Subscriptions to Distribute Reports
- Lesson 8: Administering Reporting Services
- Lesson 9: Programming Reporting Services
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses