- Price EGP 325
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
This course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement data transfer or extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services.
- Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Experience with Windows services (starting and stopping)
Experience creating service accounts and permissionsExperience with Microsoft SQL ServerConceptual understanding of OLAP solutions.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Lesson 2: : Developing Integration Services Solutions
- Lesson 3: Implementing Control Flow
- Lesson 4: Implementing Data Flow
- Lesson 5: Implementing Logging
- Lesson 6: Debugging and Error Handling
- Lesson 7: Implementing Checkpoints and Transactions
- Lesson 8: Configuring and Deploying Packages
- Lesson 9: Managing and Securing Packages