- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change. This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Integration Services and its tools.
- Create an Integration Services package.
- Implement control flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement data flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement logging in an Integration Services package.
- Debug and implement error handling in an Integration Services package.
- Implement checkpoints and transactions in an Integration Services package.
- Deploy an Integration Services package.
- Manage and secure an Integration Services package.
- Exposure to enterprise data import and export scenarios.
- Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including:
- SQL Server Agent.
- SQL Server query language (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE).
- SQL Server System tables.
- SQL Server accounts (users and permissions).
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Module 2: Developing Integration Services Solutions
- Module 3: Implementing Control Flow
- Module 4: Implementing Data Flow
- Module 5: Implementing Logging
- Module 6: Debugging and Error Handling
- Module 7: Implementing Checkpoints and Transactions
- Module 8: Configuring and Deploying Packages
- Module 9: Managing and Securing Packages
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses