- Duration: 3 Days
This course teaches students how to implement an Analysis Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Analysis Services development tools to create an Analysis Services database and an OLAP cube.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is individuals who design and maintain business intelligence solutions for their organization. These individuals work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job and may perform database administration and maintenance as part of their primary job responsibilities. The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server Analysis Services to the organization.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Lesson 2: Creating Multidimensional Analysis Solutions
- Lesson 3: Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Lesson 4: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Lesson 5: Querying Multidimensional Analysis Solutions
- Lesson 6: Customizing Cube Functionality
- Lesson 7: Deploying and Securing an Analysis Services Database
- Lesson 8: Maintaining a Multidimensional Solution
- Lesson 9: Introduction to Data Mining