- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This instructor-led course addresses the MCSA and MCSE skills path for IT Pro security practitioners, specifically addressing the training needs of those preparing for the 70-299 certification exam.
The primary product focus is on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 based infrastructure solutions but will include some client focused content where appropriate. This learning product is to provide functional skills in planning and implementing infrastructure security.
This course is part of the Security Portfolio and will act as the primary entry point for IT Professionals at the implementation level. MOC 2810 will provide an entry point for students to broaden their awareness of security issues. Students will be encouraged to enhance their security design skills by attending MOC 2830.
The course is for a system administrator or system engineer who has the foundation implementation skills and knowledge for the deployment of secure Microsoft Windows Server 2003 based solutions. This course is not intended to provide design skills, but will cover planning skills at a level sufficient to enable decision making for the implementation process.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and configure an authorization and authentication strategy.
- Install, configure, and manage certification authorities.
- Configure, deploy, and manage certificates.
- Plan, implement, and troubleshoot smart card certificates.
- Plan, implement, and troubleshoot Encrypting File System (EFS).
- Plan, configure, and deploy a secure member server baseline.
- Plan, configure, and implement secure baselines for server roles.
- Plan, configure, implement, and deploy client computer baselines.
- Plan and implement software updates.
- Plan, deploy, and troubleshoot data transmission security.
- Plan and implement security for wireless networks.
- Plan and implement perimeter security with Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004.
- Secure remote access.
Module 1: Planning and Configuring an Authentication and Authorization Strategy
Module 2: Installing, Configuring, and Managing Certification Authorities
Module 3: Configuring, Deploying, and Managing Certificates
Module 4: Planning, Implementing, and Troubleshooting Smart Card Certificates
Module 5: Planning, Implementing, and Troubleshooting Encrypting File System
Module 6: Planning, Configuring, and Deploying a Secure Member Server Baseline
Module 7: Planning, Configuring, and Implementing Secure Baselines for Server Roles
Module 8: Planning, Configuring, Implementing, and Deploying a Secure Client Computer Baseline
Module 9: Planning and Implementing Software Updates
Module 10: Planning, Deploying, and Troubleshooting Data Transmission Security
Module 11: Planning and Implementing Security for Wireless Networks
Module 12: Planning and Implementing Perimeter Security with Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004
Module 13: Securing Remote Access
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses