- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V.
- Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 - Operations Manager.
- Plan and implement an application and a file services infrastructure that is highly available.
- Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Plan and implement a PKI deployment, and plan and implement a certificate management solution.
- Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access.
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders.
- Plan and implement an AD RMS deployment, plan and manage AD RMS templates and access, and plan and implement external access to AD RMS services.
- Module 1: Overview of Management in an Enterprise Data Center
- Module 2: Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
- Module 3: Planning and Implementing Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Module 5: Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
- Module 6: Planning and Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing a High Availability Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Module 9: Planning and Implementing a Business Continuity Strategy
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing an Public Key Infrastructure
- Module 11: Planning and Implementing an Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Module 12: Planning and Implementing Data Access for Users and Devices
- Module 13: Planning and Implementing an Information Rights Management Infrastructure
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses