- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012. Course 20413A is a prerequisite course for Course 20414A.
- Plan and implement server virtualization strategy.
- Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualization.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
- Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
- Plan and implement a highly available infrastructure using failover clustering.
- Plan and implement an server updates infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
- Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Plan and implement an identity federation infrastructure.
- Plan and Implement an information rights management infrastructure.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses