In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012. Course 20413A is a prerequisite course for Course 20414A.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. The secondary audience for this course will be candidates are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE certification.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will understand how Active Directory server roles are used and learn about the purpose and components of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). Students will learn how to configure organizational units and user, computer and group accounts. Lastly, students will learn how to manage access to shared resources.
Before attending this course, students must have:
-Plan and implement server virtualization strategy.
-Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualization.
-Plan and deploy virtual machines.
-Manage a virtual machine deployment.
-Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
-Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
-Plan and implement a highly available infrastructure using failover clustering.
-Plan and implement an server updates infrastructure.
-Plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
-Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
-Plan and implement an identity federation infrastructure.
-Plan and Implement an information rights management infrastructure.
- Module 1: Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
- Module 2: Planning and Implementing Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Module 3: Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Module 4: Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
- Module 5: Planning and Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
- Module 6: Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing an Server Updates Infrastructure
- Module 9: Planning and Implementing a Business Continuity Strategy
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing an Public Key Infrastructure
- Module 11: Planning and Implementing an Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Module 12: Planning and Implementing an Information Rights Management Infrastructure
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses