- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
The Implementing Advanced Telepresence Video Solutions Part 1 (PAIATVS1) course concentrates on the operation, installation, configuration maintenance and troubleshooting of the Cisco TelePresence C Series codecs, Cisco TelePresence MCUs and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite. In addition cover the basic configuration of the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server to get your network up and running. As well as setting up your network you will also use TMS and VCS to troubleshoot your network. Instructors will simulate faults on all equipment giving students the chance to put troubleshooting skills into practice.
This course is designed for:
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Locate support documentation, and install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Codec C90
- Describe the call-control protocols, and install, configure basic registration capabilities for, and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS).
- Locate support documentation, and install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit (MCU).
- Install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
Cisco TelePresence System Integrator C Series Endpoints
- Operating the C Series
- Finding Documentation for the C Series
- Installing the C Series Endpoints
- Configuring the C Series Endpoints
- Maintaining the Codec C90
- Troubleshooting the C Series Codec
Call Control for the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Understanding Registration Protocols and Cisco VCS Installation
- Configuring Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Backing Up and Restoring the Configuration
- Troubleshooting Call Issues
Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit
- Setting Up the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Uni
- Configuring the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit
- Operating the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit
- Customizing the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit
- Using Global Conference Settings
- Upgrading and Backing Up Cisco MCU Software
- Troubleshooting the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit
Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Operating the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Installing and Configuring the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite and the SQL Database
- Using SQL
- Creating Zones
- Creating Permissions
- Troubleshooting the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses