- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor led course is for new-to-product support professionals who will be responsible for installing, configuring, managing and supporting a network infrastructure that uses the Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server products. It also provides delegates with the prerequisite knowledge and skills required for M2154, Implementing and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services.
- This course is intended for support professionals who will be supporting a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
- Configure the DHCP Server service.
- Configure the DNS Server service.
- Configure WINS.
- Configure network security protocols.
- Configure the Windows 2000 Routing and Remote Access.
- Manage and troubleshoot Routing and Remote Access configuration.
- Integrate Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) with Routing and Remote Access.
- Configure connectivity between network segments.
- Configure Internet access for a network.
- Configure a Web server.
- Configure a Remote Installation Services (RIS) server.
- Integrate network services.
- Manage the operation of a Windows 2000 network from a central location.
- Identify and resolve network connectivity problems by using Windows 2000 troubleshooting tools and utilities.
- Enable network connectivity among NetWare, Macintosh, and UNIX networks.
- Introduction to Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking Infrastructure
- Automating Internet Protocol (IP) Address Assignment
- Implementing Name Resolution Using DNS
- Implementing Name Resolution Using WINS
- Configuring Network Traffic Security and Cross-Platform Authentication
- Configuring Remote Access to a Network
- Supporting Remote Access to a Network
- Extending Remote Access Capabilities Using RADIUS
- Configuring Windows 2000 as a Network Router
- Configuring Internet Access for a Network
- Configuring a Web Server
- Deploying Windows 2000 Professional Using Remote Installation Services
- Integrating Windows 2000 Network Services
- Managing a Windows 2000 Network
- Troubleshooting Windows 2000 Network Services
- Configuring Network Connectivity Between Microsoft Windows 2000 and Other Operating Systems
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses