- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft SQL Server database developers who are responsible for implementing a database on SQL Server 2008 R2. In this course, students learn the skills and best practices on how to use SQL Server 2008 R2 product features and tools related to implementing a database server.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, MCTS, Certification Exam :
Exam 70-432 : TS : Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
This course is intended for IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2008 R2 product features and technologies for implementing a database. To be successful in this course, the student should have knowledge of basic relational database concepts and writing T-SQL queries.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Understand the product, its components, and basic configuration.
• Work with the data types supported by SQL Server.
• Design and implement tables and work with schemas.
• Design and implement views and partitioned views.
• Describe the concept of an index and determine the appropriate data type for indexes and composite index structures.
• Identify the appropriate table structures and implement clustered indexes and heaps.
• Describe and capture execution plans.
• Design and implement non-clustered indexes, covering indexes, and included columns.
• Design and implement stored procedures.
• Implement table types, table valued parameters, and the MERGE statement.
• Describe transactions, transaction isolation levels, and application design patterns for highly-concurrent applications.
• Design and implement T-SQL error handling and structured exception handling.
• Design and implement scalar and table-valued functions.
• Design and implement constraints.
• Design and implement triggers.
• Describe and implement target use cases of SQL CLR integration.
• Describe and implement XML data and schema in SQL Server.
• Use FOR XML and XPath queries.
• Describe and use spatial data types in SQL Server.
• Implement and query full-text indexes.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Working knowledge of Transact-SQL (ability to write Transact-SQL queries) or Course 2778A: Writing Queries Using
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact-SQL
• Working knowledge of relational databases (database design skills).
• Core Windows Server skills.
• Basic programming language.
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server and its Toolset
- Module 2: Working with Data Types
- Module 3: Designing and Implementing Tables
- Module 4: Designing and Implementing Views
- Module 5: Planning for SQL Server Indexing
- Module 6: Implementing Table Structures in SQL Server
- Module 7: Reading SQL Server Execution Plans
- Module 8: Improving Performance through Nonclustered Indexes
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Module 10: Merging Data and Passing Tables
- Module 11: Creating Highly Concurrent SQL Server Applications
- Module 12: Handling Errors in T-SQL Code
- Module 13: Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Module 14: Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Module 15: Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Module 16: Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Module 17: Storing XML Data in SQL Server
- Module 18: Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Module 19: Working with SQL Server Spatial Data
- Module 20: Working with Full-Text Indexes and Queries
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)