- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change. This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2008 product features and tools related to implementing a database.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create databases and database files.
- Create data types and tables.
- Use XML-related features in Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Plan, create, and optimize indexes.
- Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 databases by using constraints.
- Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 by using triggers.
- Implement views.
- Implement stored procedures.
- Implement functions.
- Implement managed code in the database.
- Manage transactions and locks.
- Use Service Broker to build a messaging-based solution.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses