- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 5 Days
This instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure. The course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance.
- Assess and determine desktop deployment options.
- Plan an image management strategy.
- Implement desktop security.
- Capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
- Plan and implement User State Migration.
- Plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
- Manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
- Plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
- Protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
- Monitoring the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
- Module 1: Assessing and Determining Desktop Deployment Options
- Module 2: Planning An Image Management Strategy
- Module 3: Implementing Desktop Security
- Module 4: Capturing and Managing a Desktop Operating System Image
- Module 5: Planning and Implementing User State Migration
- Module 6: Planning and Deploying Desktops Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Module 7: Planning and Deploying Desktops by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing a Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Module 9: Managing User State Virtualization For Enterprise Desktops
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing an Updates Infrastructure to Support Enterprise Desktops
- Module 11: Protecting Enterprise Desktops from Malware and Data Loss
- Module 12: Monitoring the Performance and Health of the Desktop Infrastructure
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses