Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Business intelligence (BI) is becoming increasingly important for companies of many different sizes and types because of the competitive edge it can help to give them. The combined capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 make it easier than ever for companies to develop a BI solution that meets their specific needs, provides reduced total cost of ownership (TCO), and achieves a faster time to solution.
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to empower information workers through self-service analytics and reporting. Students will learn how to implement multidimensional analysis solutions, create PowerPivot and tabular data models, deliver rich data visualizations with PowerView and SQL Server Reporting Services, and discover business insights by using data mining. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-466.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role to create analysis and reporting solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing reporting solutions by using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Create visualizations of data by using PowerView.
- Create data mining solutions by using SQL Server Analysis Services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution.
- Create reports with Reporting Services.
- Create reusable report items that simplify self-service reporting.
- Manage report execution and delivery.
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions in a cube.
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube.
- Use MDX Syntax.
- Customize a cube.
- Implement a Tabular Data Model in PowerPivot.
- Use DAX to query a tabular model.
- Implement a Tabular Database.
- Use PowerView to create interactive data visualizations.
- Use Data Mining for Predictive Analysis.
At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Module 2: Implementing Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Module 3: Supporting Self Service Reporting
- Module 4: Managing Report Execution and Delivery
- Module 5: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Module 6: Working with Dimensions
- Module 7: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Module 8: Introduction to MDX
- Module 9: Customizing Cube Functionality
- Module 10: Implementing a Tabular Data Model with Microsoft PowerPivot
- Module 11: Introduction to DAX
- Module 12: Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Module 13: Creating Data Visualizations with Power View
- Module 14: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
SQL Server Related Questions
- SQL for Data Analytics Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- Microsoft Azure SQL Course Gate
AED 555Duration: Upto 1 Hour