- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Data warehousing is a solution organizations use to centralize business data for reporting and analysis. This five-day instructor-led course focuses on teaching individuals how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-463.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role. They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing. Primary responsibilities include:
Implementing a data warehouse.
Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and changing data.
- Integrate cloud data into a data warehouse ecosystem infrastructure.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how information workers can consume data from the data warehouse.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Module 2: Data Warehouse Hardware
- Module 3: Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Module 4: Creating an ETL Solution with SSIS
- Module 5: Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Module 6: Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Module 7: Implementing an Incremental ETL Process
- Module 8: Incorporating Data from the Cloud into a Data Warehouse
- Module 9: Enforcing Data Quality
- Module 10: Using Master Data Services
- Module 11: Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Module 12: Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Module 13: Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I want to learn how to use MS SQL Server. I don't have any previous knowledge on coding. I want a...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 MySQL, Database Management, SQL Server