- Duration: 5 Days
Data warehousing is a solution organizations use to centralize business data for reporting and analysis. This five-day instructor-led course focuses on teaching individuals how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-463
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role. They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing a data warehouse.
- Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
- Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
- Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Module 2: Data Warehouse Hardware
- Module 3: Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Module 4: Creating an ETL Solution with SSIS
- Module 5: Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Module 6: Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Module 7: Implementing an Incremental ETL Process
- Module 8: Incorporating Data from the Cloud into a Data Warehouse
- Module 9: Enforcing Data Quality
- Module 10: Using Master Data Services
- Module 11: Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Module 12: Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Module 13: Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse