Our BS OHSAS 18001 management system training will help you understand the principles of setting up a robust framework to manage all your health and safety needs, whatever the size and nature of your business.
This will help you to build customer, supplier and employee confidence and protect the people you work with everyday.
Implementing: OHSAS 18001
Using a step-by-step process, this comprehensive course helps delegates understand the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001. It covers all the fundamental disciplines needed and the methods that should be applied when implementing Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of the BS OHSAS 18001 standard
- To introduce and tailor the BS OHSAS 18001 framework to your business
- To plan and implement an occupational health and safety management system
- To monitor performance and continually improve
- Efficient occupational health and safety management
- Customer and employee confidence in your BS OHSAS 18001 accreditation
- Meet legislation and continually improve your safe working environment
Who should attend?
- Health and safety managers and advisors
- Risk, quality and environmental managers and advisors
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses