- Price AED 11,029
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Deira
What are the Goals?
- Provide a step-by-step guide to Asset Management best practices (as part of PAS 55 & ISO 55000).
- Understand best practice techniques for achieving effective asset management.
- Discuss & learn the practical application of these best practices, through case studies & exercises.
- Understand the range of technical & human risks associated with asset management & how they can be mitigated.
- Develop an action plan to utilize these technologies in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the overall asset management strategy, and measuring benefits.
- Understand the basics of facilities management
- Understand how to draw up a preventive maintenance concept, based on risk
- Develop strategies to decide when and what to outsource
- Understand the different contract types
- Identify and monitor the facilities management-processes performance
- To instruct Maintenance Management optimization best practice techniques
- To provide opportunities to discuss the application of these best practices
- Provide an opportunity to learn these concepts through practical exercises
Who is this Course for?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit professionals in different branches who are involved in any aspect of asset management, facility management, and Maintenance Management.
- Project, Design & Maintenance Management
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
- Technical & Quality Support
- Professionals who are responsible for the management, operation and maintenance of facilities (buildings, production facilities, utilities, power and water distributions networks landscaping, etc.)
- Professionals aiming to update themselves on the basic elements, best practices and implementation aspects of facilities management.
- It is highly recommended that all Maintenance, Reliability, Engineering and technical support staff including leadership and management.
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. It is composed in such a way that it can be held for all professionals involved in managing or implementing asset management processes. It is conducted along course principles with formal lectures and many interactive exercises. Relevant case studies illustrate the application of each subject in an operations environment and each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises. There will be many opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to Asset Management & Strategy Framework
- The business impact of asset & maintenance management
- Asset Management process model & strategy framework
- Asset Strategy - Asset Management Policy, Asset Management Strategy, Asset Management Plan
- Asset Management roles
- Differences between PAS55 & ISO 55000 series & the Assessment & certification: PAM & SAM
- Self-assessment tool
- Identification & assessment of risk
- Risk management: Risk Matrix, Risk Register & Hazard Log
- Safety Management System & Contingency Planning
- Stakeholder analysis - stakeholder risks
- Risk based maintenance concept
- Life cycle of an asset
- Creation and acquisition of assets: demand forecasting, asset portfolio evaluation
- Procurement Aspects
- Systems Engineering & RAMS Specification: Operational & maintenance workflow
- Renewal, disposal and lifetime extension of assets
- Asset information requirements: Asset data & knowledge, Asset knowledge standards
- Using asset management information: Asset information strategy, Stakeholder acknowledgment
- (Key) Performance Indicators
- Specifications, selection, selection & use of asset information systems & tools
- Asset knowledge system & procedures; data collection, storage, dissemination & maintenance
- Cash flow & Budgeting
- Life Cycle Costing principles
- Asset Management planning: long term investment plan / long term maintenance plan (MIP/MJO)
- Change management
- Competency framework
• Professionals who are responsible for the management, operation and maintenance of facilities. • Professionals aiming to update themselves on the basic elements, best practices and implementation aspects of facilities management. • It is highly recommended that all Maintenance, Reliability, Engineering and technical support staff including leadership and management.
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector