The course is run over four sessions:
- Motivativation, situational and team leadership skills.
- Cost engineering,
- Client management, Retention, Opprtunity recognition and professionalism.
- Philosophy of Management; Reactive vs. Proactive Management; How much Project Management is necessary? Why does Project Management fail?
Updated on 06 March, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Must be in a managerial role, and have completed the Practical and Senior management training course
About Globe Elite Ltd
Training is at the forefront of Globe Elite’s operations, we have developed a range of practical management training courses.
Our courses aim to provide our clients/students with the knowledge and capability on how to effectively implement their management
skills, needed for delivering operational performance and excellence to ensure your company delivers projects successfully.
All of our courses can be delivered at our training school or delivered at your company facilities. Our courses are as follows:-
- Practical Manager
- Advanced Practical Manager
- Senior Advanced Practical Manager
- Practical Supervisor
- Practical Sales Manager
All the above courses are ILM, (Institute of Leadership and Management), City & Guilds Approved, and are completed in module form. Each Module is examined and approved collectively making up to a full end internationally recognised certificate after examination.See all Globe Elite Ltd courses
General Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.