Course detailsThe ILM Level 5 Certificate qualification is a comprehensive qualification designed for experienced middle managers (business unit managers, project leaders) planing to enter more senior roles, and seeking to acquire a qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management, which is recognized across the UAE and internationally.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
The program is delivered through:
- Online Learning through the Global E-Learning Portal (participants have access to the portal for 12 months from the date of registration (free extensions are available on request).
- Each course comprises presentations, video clips, short on-line quizzes and online self-assessments.
- Downloadable learning manuals are also available for each course, along with articles, workbooks and assignment guides.
- Each course takes approximately 20 hours to complete (including the written assignment).
- Tutor Support is available through email, web conferencing and phone, throughout your program.
Candidates for the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management are required to complete 13 credits (between 3 and 4 courses) to qualify for ILM Level 5 Certificate.
A practical written assignment of approximately 2500 words is required for each unit of study (between 8 and 10 pages). The pass mark for each assignment is 50%. We provide comprehensive assignment guides, and your Global tutor will work with you help meet the pass mark for each unit.
CERTIFICATION AND ILM MEMBERSHIP
On completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate from the ILM (City and Guilds) and a statement of unit credits. You will also have membership of the ILM for the duration of your studies (access extensive online career development resources).
Candidates should select 3 to 4 courses from the list of 35 online ILM courses below, choosing the courses which best meet their career needs.
- Managing Improvement (3 credits)
- Making a Financial Case (3 credits)
- Leading Innovation and Change (5 credits)
- Managing Individual Development (4 credits)
- Managing Stress and Conflict in the Organisation (3 credits)
- Understand Organization Environment (5 credits)
- Managing Customer Relations (3 credits)
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness (4 credits)
- Managing Projects in the Organisation (4 credits)
- Managing Resources (4 credits)
- Managing Recruitment (5 credits)
- Making Professional Presentations (2 credits)
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives (4 credits)
- Assessing your own Leadership Capability and Performance (6 credits)
- Managing Own Continuing Professional Development (15 credits)
- Becoming an Effective Leader (5 credits)
- Preparing to Apply Lean Production and Improvement Methodologies to Operational Problems in Service Delivery (8 credits)
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring (5 credits)
- Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance (4 credits)
- Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity (4 credits)
- Managing Risk in the Workplace (3 credits)
- Delegating Authority in the Workplace (3 credits)
- Developing People in the Workplace (5 credits)
- Understanding Financial Management (3 credits)
- Management Communication (4 credits)
- Managing Meetings (3 credits)
- Managing Marketing Activities (3 credits)
- Motivating People in the Workplace (2 credits)
- Solving Problems by Making Effective Decisions in the Workplace (3 credits)
- Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace (6 credits)
- Interpreting Financial Statements to assess Organisational Performance using ratios (3 credits)
- Understanding the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation (4 credits)
- Developing a Culture to Support Innovation (3 credits)
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be practicing middle managers. IELTS Level 5 and above English language skills (or equivalent) are recomended, in order to complete the written assignments for the qualification.
Learners are free to complete the ILM Level 5 Certificate program at their own pace. You will need to set aside about 6 hours per month to complete this program in 4 months.
Global Management Academy is an Approved Center for the delivery of programs from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
The ILM is part of the City and Guilds Group, and is the largest Management Training Certification Body in Europe. 90,000 managers receive ILM certification annually. The ILM provides learners with an assurance of quality in the design and delivery of all Programs.
Certificates are issued by the ILM and carry the Seal of the City and Guilds of London.
Updated on 16 May, 2020
About Global Management Academy
Global Management Academy is the leading provider of Online Business and Management Courses to managers across Europe, India, East Asia and Australasia. Global Management Academy is an Accredited ILM Center and ATHE Center and offers an extensive range of ILM Qualifications and University Qualifications through our partner universities.See all Global Management Academy courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.