Course detailsThe ILM Level 3 Award qualification is a concise qualification designed for new and aspiring first line managers (supervisors and team leaders) to develop the skills and knowledge to manage effectively in diverse business environments, and to acquire a qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management, which is recognized across the UAE and internationally.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
The program is delivered through:
- Online Learning through the Global E-Learning Portal (participants have access to the portal for 6 months from the date of registration (free extensions are available on request).
- Each course comprises presentations, video clips, short on-line quizzes and online self-assessments.
- Downloadable learning manuals are also available for each course, along with articles, workbooks and assignment guides.
- Each course takes approximately 20 hours to complete (including the written assignment).
- Tutor Support is available through email, web conferencing and phone, throughout your program.
Candidates for the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management are required to complete 4 credits (between 2 and 3 courses) to qualify for ILM Level 3 Award.
A practical written assignment of approximately 1200 words is required for each unit of study (between 4 and 5 pages). The pass mark for each assignment is 50%. We provide comprehensive assignment guides, and your Global tutor will work with you help meet the pass mark for each unit.
CERTIFICATION AND ILM MEMBERSHIP
On completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate from the ILM (City and Guilds) and a statement of unit credits. You will also have membership of the ILM for the duration of your studies (access extensive online career development resources).
Candidates should select 2 to 3 courses from the list of 25+ online ILM courses below, choosing the courses which best meet their career needs.
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 credits)
- Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation (2 credits)
- Planning Change in the Workplace (2 credits)
- Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)
- Writing for Business (1 credit)
- Contributing to innovation and creativity in the workplace (2 credits)
- Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements (2 credits)
- Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (2 credits)
- Understanding Leadership (2 credits)
- Understand How to Establish an Effective Team (1 credit)
- Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits)
- Developing Yourself and Others (2 credits)
- Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)
- Understanding Quality Management in the Workplace (2 credits)
- Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace (1 credit)
- Managing Workplace Projects (2 credits)
- Understand Performance Management (2 credits)
- Understanding Costs and Budgets in an Organisation (1 credit)
- Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace (2 credits)
- Understanding Negotiation and Networking in the Workplace (1 credit)
- Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (2 credits)
- Understanding Marketing for Managers (1 credit)
- Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (2 credits)
- Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits)
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be practicing or aspiring first line supervisors. IELTS Level 5 and above English language skills (or equivalent) are recomended in order to complete the written assignments for the qualification.
Learners are free to complete the ILM Award and Certificate programs at their own pace. You will need to set aside about 10 hours per week to complete this program in 2 months.
Global Management Academy is an Approved Center for the delivery of programs from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
The ILM is part of the City and Guilds Group, and is the largest Management Training Certification Body in Europe. 90,000 managers receive ILM certification annually. The ILM provides learners with an assurance of quality in the design and delivery of all Programs.
Certificates are issued by the ILM and carry the Seal of the City and Guilds of London. Updated on 17 May, 2020
About Global Management Academy
Global Management Academy is the leading provider of Online Business and Management Courses to managers across Europe, India, East Asia and Australasia. Global Management Academy is an Accredited ILM Center and ATHE Center and offers an extensive range of ILM Qualifications and University Qualifications through our partner universities.See all Global Management Academy courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.