- Duration 4 Days
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Barsha
This course will coach delegates on how to successfully achieve personal goals as well as lead a motivated and highly competent team. You will learn how to effectively integrate excellent planning and organisational skills with core management skills including communication, motivation, delegation and coaching. You will leave with a comprehensive set of management tools you can implement directly into your daily working environment.
- The criteria for excellence
- The role of the manager
- The manager as leader
- Developing as a manager
- The manager as team leader
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Measure personal EI
- Communicating at an advanced level
- Influencing skills
- Measure communication style
- Managing performance
- Dealing with difficult people - situations at work
- Recruiting new staff
- Managing change successfully
- Planning for action
Who can attend?
This course has been specifically designed for those managers responsible for groups of staff and will provide delegates with the key management skills needed in order to secure commitment and obtain superior performance from the people they manage.
Benefits of attending
- Learn how to form and lead high performing teams
- Understand and practice the key components and skills of effective recruitment interviewing techniques
- Understand how to successfully introduce and implement change, and overcome barriers and resistance to change
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses