- Duration 5 days
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Barsha
This unique management training course addresses these three interlinked business challenges in a course designed for managers who seek improvement in the management of both their organisation's business strategy and budgeting, and who recognise the business benefits that can be achieved from such an approach. Modern techniques such as Value Based Budgeting, Asset Based Budgeting and KPI budgeting will be explored. At the end of the course you will be able to decide on which techniques will be the most beneficial for your specific organisation and you will also have the practical knowledge to implement those immediately!
- Strategic management
- Budgeting and its alignment to strategy
- Modern budgetary applications
- Value Based Budgeting (VBB)
- Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB)
- Activity Based Management (ABM)
- Activity Based Budgeting (ABB)
- Rolling budgeting/forecasting
- Beyond budgeting
This course is designed for managers who seek improvement in the management of their organisation's business strategy and budgeting and who recognise the business benefits that can be achieved by such an approach.
- Use management tools and techniques to support strategic management
- Incorporate budgeting into your organisation's overall planning process by applying modern budgeting techniques
- Understand how budget monitoring can fit in with business performance measurement
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses