- Introduction to Illustrator's environment
- Working wit hBasic Tools
- Transforming and Controlling Shapes
- Live Paint
- Live Trace
- Drawing with the Pencil Tool
- Precision Drawing
- Painting with the Paintbrush
- Introduction to Filters and Effects
- Working with Type
- Creating Complex Illustrations
- Working with Masks
- Working in Perspective
- Creating Graduated Shapes
- Graphic Styles
- Creating Seamless patterns
- Working with Gradient Mesh
- Creating Web Graphics
- Saving Options
- Printing options
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses