- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Professionals with a minimum of 5-7 years of full-time professional experience are eligible to apply. Suggested profiles include:
- Senior Executive (VP, GM);
- Line-Managers (Brands, Stores, Merchandisers);
- High Potential Young Managers;
- Experts in Luxury & Fashion Industry operating in Europe/ France and Indian sub-continent.
- Experience in the following roles is preferred but not limited to:
- Commercial (New Business Development) Directors;
- Marketing Directors;
- Strategy Directors;
- Logistics Directors;
- International Controller;
- Export Directors.
- This program will provide an in-depth training on the luxury business, its specificities, implementation of a luxury strategy and the exciting opportunities in this industry in emerging markets. Studying the business models and best practices of the luxury market, participants will strengthen their understanding of management competencies in the Luxury Industry. Drawing on the expertise of both schools of higher education, students will expand and share horizons of knowledge in the business context of luxury markets. In understanding the nuances of this unique sector and the intangibles that make the industry unique, participants will gain a competitive advantage in these two challenging markets that will allow them transform and build international strategies of creating a Luxury Brand from the prospective of a developed Nation and that of an emerging market.
- Anthropology of luxury consumption;
- Branding experience;
- Service dimension in luxury brand management;
- Effective loyalty program designing and implementation;
- Competitive strategy & managing multi-brand conglomerate;
- Finance and private equity in luxury industry;
- Understanding markets and consumers;
- Determining potentials of markets - location and formats;
- Managing funds & Costs;
- Enhancing supply chain and information efficiencies;
- Using technology to enhance customer experience and efficiencies;
- Customer value based retailing strategy;
- Pricing for brand building;
- Managing people in the luxury industry.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses