- Price TBA
- Duration 3 to 6 Months
- Locations Dokki
The IIBI Diploma in Islamic Banking course will cultivate a sound understanding of the fundamental concepts as well as develop and advance the relevant knowledge needed to progress in Islamic banking or further studies. It has been designed keeping in mind the expectation of employers and will offer students an integrated program of learning and practical knowledge dealing with the structures used in different areas of Islamic banking operations. In addition to being a valuable qualification awarded by the IIBI, the Diploma holders can progress to the IIBI flagship Post Graduate Diploma course in Islamic banking and insurance or take up IIBI Advanced Diploma modules providing technical knowledge and specialization in key areas according to an individual’s ambition and career requirements. On the European Qualifications Framework this equates to a high level qualification in U.K Please call for a free consultation.
- We_They was originally established as an independent training and research arm for Metropolitan Consulting, and grew to be a standalone entity as of 2012.
- Growing with market needs; We_They is reinventing itself as one of the respected training services provider at the Egyptian training community, providing innovative and state-of-the-art training and educational services to corporations, banks, private business institutions, public enterprises, and inpidual business units; making a good use of our available persified channels of expertise to enable all our clients to meet their capacity building and human wealth goals.
- We_They provides training, events, research, advisory services. Additionally; We_They delivers several types of study modes and qualifications, which suit the needs of both practitioners and academicians, in collaboration with its worldwide strategic partners. This includes accredited academic training (Certificates, Diplomas, Post graduate Diplomas, Masters, PhDs or DBAs either through self-study or through distance learning) and professional training (executive short program and workshop from 1 to 3 days).
- Furthermore, We_They provides comprehensive and customized advisory and tailor made financial and technical solutions. This is offered through its in-house expertise as well as its International strategic partners in offering restructuring plans for both financial and non-financial entities.
- We_They management team and pool of trainers include professionals with extensive academic, and research backgrounds as well as years of experience in the banking and non-banking field.
- In pursuit of excellence, We_They has a wide and strong network of relationships with local and International training, research, advisory and education partners. This includes the World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME), International Shar’iah Research Academy (ISRA), the Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance (IIBI), The Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Al Huda Centre of Islamic Banking & Economics, and others.