- Duration: 5 days
- Timings: 8am to 2:30pm
It must be the mission of every healthcare organisation to achieve the highest possible quality of care. Quality improvement – the process of continually evaluating existing processes of care and developing new standards of practice – therefore has to be a core competency for every healthcare manager and clinician at every level of medical practice: be they in primary care clinics, acute hospitals, specialist centres of excellence or regulatory bodies. This certied course provides comprehensive coverage of the fundamental concepts, tools and management techniques through which quality management and improvement can be delivered in a healthcare setting.
What will I learn?
- The theory and practice of healthcare quality improvement
- Making the business case for healthcare quality
- Collecting and analysing healthcare quality data
- Performance measurement and improvement
- Managing and leading quality improvement projects
Who is this course for?
This course provides invaluable skills, knowledge and understanding to a wide variety of healthcare professionals, both clinical and managerial staff, including: Quality Managers... and all Managers with a Passion for Quality! Patient Safety and Risk Managers Staff involved in JCI and other accreditation processes Clinical Directors and Heads of Departments Physicians and Surgeons Heads of Nursing and other Senior Nurses Clinical Research Managers and Staff Healthcare Informatics and IT Professionals Facilities, Estates and Support Services Managers Radiographers, Laboratory, Pharmacy and Scientific Staff
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Hands on, interactive learning experience using case studies, roleplaying and simulations to develop the skills and knowledge that are essential to delivering quality and patient safety improvement projects.
- First hand look at the latest quality techniques that are transforming the healthcare industry.
- Comprehensive coverage of the full content of the CPHQ examination.
About Informa Connect Middle East
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Connect Middle East courses