IFRS specific for Banking industry professional to get more knowledge of International Reporting framework on their respective fields, which help to develop their careers in more progressive ways.
- To provide participants with a thorough understanding of Banking industry
- To explain the structure and contextual framework of Banking industry
- To apply the relevant IFRS backed up with practical examples
WHO CAN DO?
- Finance managers
- Facilities managers
- Asset managers
- Senior managers
- Full time/ Part time Student
WHAT IS IFRS-BANKING TRAINING OUTLINE?
- Classification, recognition, measurement, impairment, and de-recognition of loans and other financial instruments under IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- Financial guarantees and loan commitments
- Application of the effective interest method under various scenarios
- Fair value option
- Derivatives and embedded derivatives
- Overview of cash flow, fair value, and portfolio (macro) hedging
- Investment property and repossessed assets
- Recognition of fee income
- IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- Presentation of IFRS financial statements
- Brief comparison of IFRS with US GAAPs
- Illustrative financial statements and disclosures
Berkeley is a concept rather than an entity. They are trend setters in the field of education and professional development. They are focused on imparting knowledge and developing visionary leaders who have the strength to create solutions and make their dreams come true.
Berkeley brings social revolution through education, research, and human combinations. They are linking market-based education with social learning and development. Also they are envisioned with positivism and believe in uprising. Lastly Berkeley welcomes challenges as an opportunity to rephrase this world.See all Berkeley courses