- Duration 3 Months
- Locations Giza, Cairo & Giza, Cairo Governorate 11789, Egypt
In this course, you learn the International Financial Reporting Standard IFRS® terminology required to pass the IFRS® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the IFRS® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education IFRS ® attendance Certificate .
- Certificate IFRS offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards.It traces the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments.
- The qualification is structured in an accessible and user-friendly way that underlines key information and provides useful summaries.
- It examines and breaks down specific standards topic-by-topic.
- There are case studies,which are based on real-life examples and many exercises , multiple-choice questions and sample answers for you to test your knowledge as you progress through the course.
- Financial Analysts.
- Portfolio Managers.
- Securities Analysts.
- Credit / Investment Analysts.
- Pension Fund Managers.
Accounting and finance qualifications, especially with an international focus, greatly enhance employment opportunities and career prospects in business, commerce and accountancy. The global accounting body ACCA recognizes the MSc International Accounting and Finance, giving graduates of the course exemption from up to six of their papers. In addition, the course provides an ideal base for progression to PhD level study.
- To help you accommodate International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world.
- To explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed.
- To examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis.
- To provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
IFRS course contents:
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between IFRS and Egyptian Accounting Standard (EAS)
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses