- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
For experienced accountants working in the oil and gas industry wishing to gain deeper knowledge of the application of IFRS in the oil and gas industry.
Participants will be given technical support and guidance on:
- Reviewing the principles of successful efforts of accounting
- Dealing with prelicence expenditures
- Appraisal expenditures, impairment and reserves
- Development lease accounting
- Development expenditures, unitisations, risk sharing arrangements
- Development business combinations, decommissioning, impairments
- Production expenditures, revenue, DD&A
- Closure decommissioning
- The Carbon Footprint – emissions trading schemes
- Hedging your Bets – financial instruments within E&P
- Key differences between IFRS and US GAAP
Participants will leave this course equipped to prepare, review and analyse the financial records of an oil and gas company; with an understanding of the financial reporting standards and regulation applicable to entities in the industry.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses