IFRS specific for oil and Gas industry professional to get more knowledge of International Reporting framework on their respective fields, which help to develop their careers in more progressive ways.
- To provide participants with a thorough understanding of IFRS for Oil & Gas industry
- To explain the structure and contextual framework of IFRS for Oil & Gas industry
- To apply the relevant IFRS backed up with practical examples
WHO CAN DO?
- Employees on managerial level
- Finance managers
- Operations managers
- Facilities managers
- Chief Financial Officer
- Compliance managers
- Senior managers
- Full time/ Part time Student
WHAT IS IFRS- OIL & GAS INDUSTRY TRAINING OUTLINE?
- IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- Cost elements of exploration and evaluation assets
- Initial and subsequent measurement of exploration and evaluation assets
- Changes in accounting policies
- Classification of assets as property, plant and equipment vs. intangible
- Disclosure requirements
- Transitional provisions
- IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment
- Provisions for dismantling and restoration costs
- IAS 36 Impairment of Assets
- IAS 38 Intangible Assets
- Depreciation and amortization rules
- Update on the IASB’s project on extractive activities
- Overview of US/Canadian GAAP guidance for extractive industries
- Hedge accounting
- Practical examples and illustrative financial statements
Berkeley is a concept rather than an entity. They are trend setters in the field of education and professional development. They are focused on imparting knowledge and developing visionary leaders who have the strength to create solutions and make their dreams come true.
Berkeley brings social revolution through education, research, and human combinations. They are linking market-based education with social learning and development. Also they are envisioned with positivism and believe in uprising. Lastly Berkeley welcomes challenges as an opportunity to rephrase this world.See all Berkeley courses