The IFPA Sports Nutrition Specialist Certification teaches how nutritional intake can maximize exercise training and boost athletic performance. This course explains how the body uses food for fuel and the different roles that key nutrients play in making us strong and healthy. This course was created to provide an understanding of sports nutrition concepts to help you find the best ways to understand and wade through the endless sea of information and the tremendous amount of misinformation concerning nutrition.
What will I learn?
Subject Areas Include:
- Energy metabolism
- Principles of healthy nutrition
- Food effects on metabolism and energy
- Caloric requirements
- Macronutrients - carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Micronutrients - vitamins and minerals; water and fluids
- Integrating energy use and training
- Nutrition Supplements
- Performance enhancing supplements
- Food label interpretation
- Indiviudalized nutritional considerations
- Dangers of fad diets
- Learn the essential knowledge in Sports Nutrition critical to achieving your optimum results in health, fitness and athletic competition.
- Learn the ideal mix, percentages, quality and quantity of the macro and micro nutrients.
- Learn the optimum, healthy and performance enhancing methods for safe and effective "Fat Loss" NOT "Weight Loss."
- Learn the process of evaluating the efficiency of foods based of the goals, needs, wants and desires of your clients.
- Learn to judge nutritional requirements based on a food item: calories, quantity of protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and more.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- You will be able to educate your clients on the methods and techniques of optimum Sports Nutrition.
- Utilize the knowledge gained in this IFPA Sports Nutrition Certification Course to optimizing all of clients’ needs, wants, goals and decision.
- Teach your clients about the health benefits of combining healthy nutrition with Fitness and physical activity.
- Teach you the what, how and why nutrition is 80% of the battle when trying to attain ideal health, weight and body composition.
- Educate your clients of the reasons why healthy body composition are far more beneficial and healthier than "Fat Loss Programs"
About BFIT Fitness Academy
B-Fit is a Fitness Academy specializing in the management of the holistic aspects of sports and fitness. We are a recognized leader in fitness and training professionals in the UAE. BFIT partners with top fitness institutions to offer quality control on the fitness training services being offered to all individuals in the fitness industry. BFITs commitment is to transform life by sharing the expertise of effective training to guarantee great outcomes to new and top fitness professionals . Partnering with International Fitness Professionals Association, BFIT Fitness Academy offer over 40 certifications and 50 ongoing education courses. BFIT Fitness Academy is recognized as UAE’s leading educational service providers who help develop and train fitness professional and broaden careers in all facets of the health and fitness industry.See all BFIT Fitness Academy courses
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness
I have matric and ancillary health certificate but i dont have life sciences andci want to do aux...
Unanswered //Aug 29, 2017 Healthcare and Medical