The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management course covers a wide range of topics, including an overview of key environmental issues, environmental legislation in the UK and tools for assessing environmental performance (such as environmental management systems).
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is aimed at those who have only recently become involved in environmental management, or for whom environmental management is an integral part of a wide range of responsibilities.
The IEMA Foundation Certificate meets the requirements for Affiliate Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA).
Once you successfully pass the IEMA Foundation Certificate you will receive one year's Affiliate Membership of the IEMA.
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.