This termly course is for learners who use English competently but need to develop reading, writing, listening and speaking skills for the IELTS General Training or Academic examination.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination is often a requirement if you plan to emigrate, study or work overseas. The course will develop the strategies required to improve your score in all four parts of the test. It teaches the complete range of language skills needed to improve your band score. Our expert trainers will help you improve your language proficiency throughout the course by providing input and practice.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language test. More than 2 million IELTS tests were taken last year.
Taking IELTS opens doors – it can help you live, study and work around the world. More than 9,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS, including Government, academic and employment institutions. In fact, IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
Why take this course?
- Benefit from our IELTS expertise in India.
- Measure your progress with mock tests.
- Access free online British Council resources.
- Use the latest IELTS course books.
- Learn examination skills and techniques.
- Prepare yourself for the IELTS question types and topics.
- Learn how to avoid common grammar and pronunciation errors.
- Familiarise yourself with the test format and time restrictions.
- Receive a British Council certificate of attendance.
They offer a comprehensive range of certified cTheirses in Health, Safety and Risk and Environmental & Drilling Training
TUTIS is formed in 2012.They offer a comprehensive range of globally recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental,risk management and drilling certificates needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.See all Tutis courses