- Locations: Bahrain
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
Our IELTS Preparation course significantly increases your chance of getting the score you need, and as co-creaters of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to help.
This course is specially designed to improve your overall test potential. You will get advice about how to approach each section of the test.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS BRITISH COUNCIL COURSE?
Take an IELTS Preparation course and you will:
- receive guidance from an internationally qualified teacher who has extensive experience of IELTS
- learn about the test format and different question types using the latest IELTS preparation materials
- improve your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- develop effective test strategies
- practise doing sample IELTS tasks and get detailed feedback on your performance.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
If you’re planning to study, live, work overseas or apply for a university, this course will develop your overall exam knowledge and technique to achieve your goals.
The IELTS Preparation course is for students with an Intermediate or an Upper-Intermediate level of English.
You will need to take a placement test to find out whether you have the right level to do one of our IELTS Preparation courses.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
You do not pass or fail an IELTS Preparation course.
Your teacher will help you to identify your weak areas and give you advice on how to improve them in order to perform better on the IELTS exam.
About British Council - Bahrain
The British Council has been in Bahrain since 1948 and they have helped generations of Bahrainis, residents and people from across the Arabian Gulf to learn English, study in the UK, show their talents and improve their skills.
Over the past 70 years, they have been able to build an exceptionally strong reputation within the Kingdom, and constantly strive to ensure that their programmes and policies benefit as many people as possible.See all British Council - Bahrain courses