- Price INR 11,500
- Locations NepalUniversal Language and Computer Institute (ULCI)
The International English Language Testing System is a test of English as a foreign language that measures students' proficiency in four areas of English language skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
A band score of 1-9 is given for each individual section. From July onwards, writing and speaking module has initiated giving half - band score as well. There are two kinds of IELTS Test Preparation Courses: the Academic Training Course and the General Training Course. The Academic Training Course is for candidates who wish to pursue their higher education overseas, whereas the General Training Course is for immigration and training requirements in UK, Australia and Canada.
IELTS at ULCI
- Classroom instructions using lively presentations.
- Intensive guidance on all sections.
- Online interactive lessons with audios and transcripts.
- Mock test every Sunday in a real test environment, using actual test format and timing.
- Ample study materials and practice tests at ULCI's Online Resource Center,
- Library and Digital Multimedia Lab.
- Online guidance to students' queries.
- New classes start every Monday.
The IELTS students are provided with live video presentations of national and international programmes related to the IELTS sub-test modules: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Online Access Resource Center
IELTS Online Self-access Resource Centre contains the latest materials for both the Academic and General Training modules in paper format as well as on computers from the in house Online Resource Center. Students have access to all the materials for the four different modules Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. The Self-access lab helps students become familiar with the varieties of question types that appear on the actual test.
- Easy to use.
- Digital programme sources.
- The Resource Centre contains a large number of course books, audios and videos.
- Complete practice exercises of all the test sections.
- Special features to help in Listening and Speaking sections.
- Activity-based approach.
- Outstanding sound quality.
- Individual cubicle for privacy
Established in 1984, Universal Language and Computer Institute (ULCI) provides a range of services to both national and international students, including counseling services for students wanting to study abroad, English and Chinese language courses and preparatory classes for various tests. We strive to meet international standards in providing education.
As such, we have teamed up with various international organizations like Cambridge ELT, Cambridge English Language Assessment a part of the University of Cambridge and Hanban, China.
In association with these organizations, we are able to provide our students with high quality learning resources for English and Chinese Language Tests as well as other international tests such as IELTS, TOEFL® Test, SAT®, GRE® and GMAT® .In this way we ensure that our students are as well prepared to tackle these exams as they can be.
Located in Dillibazar, Kathmandu, ULCI has different blocks for different departments, including a Counseling block, Languages block, Test Preparation block, Information and Technology block, Resource Centre block and an Administration block. All the rooms in all blocks are air-conditioned.See all Universal Lanugage and Computer Institute (ULCI) courses